Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Term 4 is going to be a roller coaster

Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

The holidays has ended sadly but term 4 has begun! I am so excited to see what team 4 is going to be doing this term and when I found out we were doing art I was super duper excited to do them.Read more to find out what we are going to be doing, my goals and our learning.

This term sounds really exciting because since the theme is Te Wā Toi and also because the assembly on Monday the 15th of October our first assembly of the term was quite surprising and was pretty funny at the same time. The events I am excited for are year 6 camp, prizgiving (mostly just the dances) and also very excited for film festival and many more. I am mostly excited about year 6 camp because of what I have heard of about it.

I have three goals for this term and hopefully I get to achieve all three of them. One of my goals are to become a camp leader (which I don’t know if I can achieve). Another one of my goals are to finish reading two books by the end of this term. My last goal would be to be become a film festival presenter.
I am hoping to learn how to add and subtract decimals because I always seem to get confused. Another thing I really want to learn about is cultural arts and also learn about some artists. I also really hope that we do some watercolour painting since it is really pretty and also some tie dye like Zaeeda because tie dye is really colourful and both are really magnificent and beautiful.

Overall I am really really excited for this term and seems like this term is going to be excited and busy. There's a lot on like camp, film festival, prizegiving and many more and it sounds like this term is going to be the busiest term of the year for sure, I really really hope to achieve all my goals that I have set for myself, and I also hope that we get to do watercolour painting and tie dye I just can’t wait for this term has to bring. Once again like I said many times in my writing this term is going to be exciting and I just can’t wait I am looking forward to writing more stories and writings throughout this term and hopefully you read them.

Task Description: for this week we had to write a writing about this new term and our goals and our learning. We also wrote about what we wanted to learn for the term and whats going on this term, Mr Goodwin also taught us how to write a proper conclusion. I found it hard to actually set goals for myself because I had more goals for myself but Mr Goodwin said that no more than five goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment