Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Tha Zin Evaluation.

Evaluation

1. How well did I do in completing all of the things that I needed to do for this project?? 8/10

2. the design ideas? when we started planning we had to draw 8 designs and pick 1

3. the final choice? I chose the box since it seemed quite simple and easy for me to make, and also since I'm new at hard materials I decided to give it a shot.

4.  the working drawing? the working drawing took me a few minutes to design and look at some of the working drawings so that I could make my own.

5. the marking out? I had some trouble with it but I did manage to get it done after 3 or 4 tries.

6. the sawing? sawing needed a bit of strength and I was a bit tired after it but I did do a mistake but still worked out.

7. the chiselling? chiselling was hard and I even cut myself but that was the lesson that I learnt that day. I also found it kind of difficult.

8. the assembly?  assembling the box was kinda tricky because some of the joints I had made was too loose or too tight.

9. looking at what you have produced,

10. does it work? I made a box and it works like it's supposed to

11. does it look good? it looks pretty smooth after sanding the rough edges

12. is there anything that you would change if you were to make the same project again? I wouldn't want to change anything about my project that I have made.

13. is there anything else you wish to say about it? no I don't have anything else to say about my project



No comments:

Post a Comment