Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Visual Mihi 2020


TASK DESCRIPTION: The top left corner represents what I like at school, favourite subjects. The top right corner has 3 flags drawn to fit, the red flag with yellow stars is the Chinese flag, the yellow, green, red flag with the white star is the Myanmar flag, the one with red, blue and white is the Karen flag. On the bottom left is a simple canvas that says "~Family~". On the bottom right is a few hobbies of mine and what I like to do when bored, finished work etc. In the very middle is a portrait of me! That would conclude my visual mihi for 2020.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tha zin! I just happen to scroll through your blog and find this Great and Eyecatching Art work! this really Beautiful and such a lovely art! I hope this Eyecatching Post gets more people Looking at it! I hope you have a lovely day (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tha zin!

    It's me Inga, I really love how you put a lot of effort in your visual mihi and your task description. I think it is very great! Because I love how you use your time to do little details, which makes it a wow factor. Overall I think you did a Awesome Job! That remind me of my visual mihi too.

    Kind Regards,

    Tuluinga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Tha Zin Marika Here, This is such a cool visual Mihi it has so much detail in this artwork.My favourite picture was your Culture I just loved how you Arranged your flags of your culture. But I also liked Your hobbies how long did it take to draw that camera it's really cool overall I think this visual Mihi is fabulous I can't wait to see more You're amazing artworks
    Marika

    ReplyDelete