Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Tha Zin Finishing Up Our Cushions!

Last term and a bit of this as you may already know we go to tamiki and the class that I go to there is textile, today we are finally going to finishing up our cushions and we will be getting to take it home!

I enjoyed learning the different techniques of sewing and the thing that I learnt while drawing out a cushion, cutting, learning to sew and sewing and putting wool inside of cushions I learnt a few things about the sewing machine, I normally just hand sew at home and I was quite excited that this term I got to experience using a sewing machine.

Overall I really enjoyed Textile and I am looking forward to the next class that we are going to and we are still going to be in Textile for about 2 more weeks but then we will be transferring to another class.

No comments:

Post a Comment