Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

How I Got My Name πŸ”Ž



How I Got My Name


Hello, my name is Tha Zin. Although it’s a pretty common name in Myanmar it’s a not so common name in NZ,so here’s the story of how I got it.

When the day came of a baby girl popping into the world, my parents got ready like any normal parents would for their first kid. As soon as my mum found out her water broke she ran to my dad and started yelling out, “THE BABY’S COMING FOR GOODNESS SAKE GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL”.

A few hours of being in the labour delivery room, I was born… At first I was a nameless baby as they were clueless to what my name would be. They took me a few days later (still unnamed) but with a bit of help Tha Zin was picked- oh yea.. I didn’t tell how they got it right?

So.. with a bit of help from my dad’s friend (who is actually great at those horoscopic stuff) did a few studies and found a name that was perfect for me, also it was a name that both of the parents were fond of.Also my name actually means a flower that really has no scent to it whatsoever, plus also recently found out that the flower symbolizes royalty and purity!





In the end they stuck with Thin Tha Zin but most people just call me Tha Zin, and so that’s the story of how I got my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment