Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Home Learning 2020 #4

Home Learning 2020 #4

Tittle ~ Geronimo Stilton, {Thea Stilton} And the Madagascar Madness

Author ~Elisabetta Dami

Genre ~ Mystery, Adventure Fiction

No. Pages ~ 162

Main Characters ~
Cloette, Paulina, Violet, Nicky, Pamela, 
What seems to be happening ~ 
So far I've only read a small bit but from what I've read this is the understanding I've got. It starts with the girls finishing with their assignments, and after they have done so it is vacation time! The five get ready for the adventure as they travel to Madagascar for camp.

What do I predict? ~
So from what I've seen from the few last pages they find out that they're not alone and end up helping endangered animals, this is the adventure that they'll be going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment