Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Home Learning 2020 #3

Home Learning 2020 #3

Tittle ~ Geronimo Stilton, {Classic Tales} Alice In Wonderland

Author ~Elisabetta Dami

Genre ~ Fantasy Fiction

No. Pages ~ 207

Main Characters ~
Queen, Duchess, March Hare, Mad Hatter, Alice, White Rabbit, Cheshine Cat, Caterpillar
What seems to be happening ~ 
So far I've only read a small bit from the book but from what I've read this is what I'm understanding. As the original story begins it starts off with Alice a young mouselet who was bored eating cheese and crackers, who is near her older sister who's busy reading a book without any illustrations.She decides to make a daisy crown and was about to pick some flowers when an odd white rabbit caught her eye. The rabbit darted across her and out of curiosity Alice followed him, "Oh, heavens I'm late!" cried the rabbit. And in the next page you'll find Alice falling helplessly down a hole where she finds some unexpected furniture.

What do I predict? ~
As I have seen the film I predict that she'll go through a crazy yet fabulous journey through the wonderland, a world where she'll meet some crazy creatures and make some unforgettable memories through out the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment