Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

{Practice} A Job/Career For Me 📝



↣A Job For Me↢

Wouldn’t you like to have the job that you wish for? A job I have in mind for the future Tha Zin is a General Surgeon. Why? Well.. mainly cause it would be cool and rewarding to save lives and to help others. What’s yours?
Firstly, let’s start with a simple why? Well as I’ve kind of said it in the intro because I wanna save lives although pretty sure that being a surgeon might not be as dramatic as those hospital dramas. Also saving lives would mean a lot for them, although most wouldn’t know it everyone at some point values their life. I’m sure that just helping others would be very rewarding to me but saving their lives is on a whole other level.
Secondly, learning medicine and others would be great for yourself, plus learning about our bodies would be something quite fascinating. Just learning about simple things about the human body is complicated making it something huge to learn everything about our body.

Thirdly, there’s more choices than just what people know of like a doctor (the simplest way humans remember it) surgeons and physicians. There are tons and tons of different jobs and opportunities in the medical field making it even more interesting. If, in the future I do not wish to be a general surgeon but still want to continue in the medical field there are plenty of other options!

Overall I think that being something that’s involved with medicine is amazing, helping others, saving lives the list goes on and on. Although there is still a lot of time for me right now before making a decision, I’m fine with just goofing around and making memories as a tween.

{before modifying}



↣A Job For Me↢

Wouldn’t you like to have the job or career that you wish for? A career I have thought about for the future Tha Zin is a General Surgeon. Why? Because it would be quite rewarding to save lives and to help others. What’s yours?

Firstly, let’s start with a simple why? Well I’ve kind of said it in the intro but I’ll say it again, I want to save lives. Although I’m sure that being a surgeon might not be as dramatic as those hospital dramas, I’m up for the challenge! Also saving lives would mean a lot for them (patient and family), although most don’t cherish it everyone at some point values their life.
Secondly, learning medicine would be great for yourself and family, plus learning about our bodies would be something quite fascinating. Just learning about simple things about the human body is complicated, making it something huge to learn every bit of our body. Plus wouldn’t it be helpful?

Thirdly, there’s more choices than just what people know of like a doctor (the simplest way we all remember it) surgeons and physicians. There are tons and tons of different jobs and opportunities in the medical field making it even more interesting. If, in the future I do not wish to be a general surgeon but still want to continue in the medical field there are plenty of other options!

Overall I think that being something that’s involved with medicine is amazing, helping others, saving lives there’s heaps more on the list. Although there is still a lot of time for me right now before making a decision, I’m fine with just goofing around and making memories as a tween.
{after modifying}

No comments:

Post a Comment